Thursday 5 June 2014

Climbing and Falling

I'm so hungover, its making everything ache. My head is just heavy with everything and I don't remember the end of last night so its all a bit too blurred for my liking.

One thing is very clear though. I have feelings for my flatmate. I'm far too attracted to him, its quite worrying. I'm going to try do insanity for 6 weeks, and cut down on my drinking massively, both for health reasons and the worry that I'm going to get drunk and say/do something stupid.


Soon, it'll be the end of summer, and something more important will be looming in the distance. I've got to focus on right now, but my eyes keep wandering into the distance, wondering what might be over the hill. I can't know without climbing this hill, but I wish someone could at least go up the hill first and tell me its fine, but they can't - I have to do this journey alone.

And maybe on the other side of the hill, I'll have fallen for someone who will actually catch me.