Tuesday 30 December 2014

End of the Line

Almost the end of a long and exhausting year. 

I feel like I could sleep for a week knowing what has happened this year. But sleep wouldn't calm my frantic mind; my dreams are wild and vivid these days.

I wouldn't have expected this year to have happened the way it did. So much I wanted to do but never got round to. So much I did do that I didn't plan, both good and bad. 

I spend these last precious days with loved ones; those most precious to me. And yet again it is one face burning my retina, haunting my dreams. 

Changes and resolutions; but it's not prompted by the new year, but by a second chance, a clean leaf. 

January will see excitement and change. February I'll be busy and focused. Then I'll spend March figuring out the rest of my year. Full steam ahead!