Wednesday 15 December 2010

Just a quickie...

You ever been in a car with someone and worried about their driving skills? I always panic when my brother drives me places. He drives too fast, he likes taking corners fast and he won't let other motorists slow him down. When I was 14 he crashed the car when driving me home. It wasn't scarring or anything, but it's made me nervous to be in vehicles with him. But I realised today - he's a trained helicopter pilot. He can fly planes and massively destructive machines at ridiculous speeds through a war zone. When the RAF train their boys up, they get rid of the part of the brain that says 'Woah, watch it, last time I drove this fast I crashed'. The RAF deletes caution from the mind to enable to brain to push itself further.

I don't think I would do well in the forces. Writing it is then...