Wednesday 16 January 2013

Breaking Benjamin

... is a great band. And also makes this blog post sound like its about something entirely different.

I've got an appointment with my doctor in two weeks, just before the trip to Newbury. This appointment may be one of those moments that changes my life forever. Or it may be a huge, crushing disappointment, or a total waste of time. But I'm really hopeful that this will help me turn a new page in life, and get back on track.

So to follow on from the last blog post - I'm fixing myself. Piece by piece. A fire has singed a lot of the jigsaw, and some bits are totally unrecognizable, totally burned, scarred and defaced, but most of the jigsaw is still there, and when it's all back together it will show a very similar picture. But those charred pieces will have to be removed, re-painted, re-designed and I hope to make them more colourful, more arty, and more happy. The whole picture might not notice the change, but I'll know what I've done. I'll know how my jigsaw fits together, and which pieces are the prettiest.

For now, I just hope that my banks don't break.