Saturday 29 December 2012

Only the Strongest Will Survive

I will not be this person anymore.

I'm building foundations, I'm going to rip this person, this crap that I've become to shreds, and start again from the very beginning, do it all again.

You don't get a second chance at life, so you need to make this one count. And so far, it hasn't.


And in the new version of myself, I'm going to wreck some fucking havoc on my sisters. Let this be a caution to them: its on.


There's a theory I heard that every 7 years, your body is totally different, all new cells etc, as if you have changed bodies completely. I am two years into my body Mk4, and it's shit, so screw biology, I'll sort this out myself. I want to disappear, go off the grid, and come back like a raging bull.

Cue the exit music: