Thursday 24 March 2011

All this love is making me nauseated

I have been feeling so much love recently, and I want to spread it. I want people to know how much I care, but in light of the next two days, I thought I'd do it now, on here, rather than when drunk or when receiving a gift, because although they wouldn't be, I might come off as fake or un-genuine.

First off, to the one who holds my hand at night, and squeezes me oh so tight, and makes me feel warm in my insides. You already know this, but I love you so much.

And to the ones I never see: to the girl who would sing in my car in the early hours of the morning; to the boy who sings through my computer screen; to the first Asian love who racially abuses me through my computer screen, and the second Asian one who's face is like wall-paper in my bedroom; to the slightly German one, to the slightly Irish one, to the really tall one in Paris and to the really small one in Verona; to the one whom I married and to the one whom we always said we'd get married, but realised quite quickly how wrong that would be: I love you. Not seeing you as often as we used to makes me appreciate the times we've had, I just hope we can continue to have them.

Now to the ones whom I don't say it enough, or ever:

To the one who's helped me so much these last three years, and fills my life with hope and food.

To the one who spoke to me on my very first day, said my favourite film, and has an unhealthy obsession with cake.

To the one who literally carried me home, who's like a big brother to me with his wisdom, his variety of names for me, and his condescension.

To the one who pulls some of the best faces, can't handle his drink and is always making someone laugh, but never for the right reason.

To the one who wears his passion on his sleeves, whether it's music, his Mediterranean routes or girls.

To the one who made up for being a year late by being so open, honest and fun to be around.

To the one's who turned me from a lump of plasticine into this girl; no matter how far you go around the world, you three are always on my mind.

      I love you all.