Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pulled apart by horses...

My recent entry about feeling pulled somewhere is to be second parted here. I know what I was being pulled toward, and it was in Norfolk. And I felt it, sitting at the bench outside the Locks on Saturday night, I realised that it was all pulling me toward this exact moment, because that tension suddenly dissipated and I couldn't place what it was about that night - was it one of the old friends I saw, was it to do with Howarth, Sam or Jasmine, was it to do with seeing the band and just being there for that night - but I had been pulled for over a month to that night and I let the emotion wash over me, the joy of familiar faces, old friends and good memories being made. I have no idea what or why or how I felt and what might come of it, but I know that this isn't the end of the strings in my chest being pulled - it's just part II. I can't wait for the next installment, to see what happens next!