Thursday 29 March 2012

Dolly Parton-esque

I'm feeling rather girly at the moment. Not that it was my idea, but we watched Titanic last night. I've had a Katy Perry song stuck in my head all week, and I keep getting urges to listen to other pop princesses and watch terrible films about a boy and a girl that meet and fall in love and little else happens. I watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 a few days ago, and it has made me want to watch the last one, which I am surprised by, and it's made me feel sad about Robert Pattison. He was once so pretty, but something terrible happened, but I think I'll watch Water For Elephants and that anger toward pale make-up and coloured contact lenses should fade. I received a lot of chocolate for my birthday / Easter present (from myself, to myself, for being awesome and all), and I've eaten half of it already, in a week. I am getting a bit shakey from no glee for too long. It's two weeks away, and I'm too excited about it. My excessively high oestrogen levels are going to annoy me at the weekend, and I have a lot of hard work to do, and I know for a fact that it's the non-girly part of me that can work 12 days in a row and not get caught up by the fact that in that time she also has to pack up her life ready to move, start kipping the other side of Brighton and pull out all the stops for my last two weeks of work so my relationship with my boss will end on a high note. Right now, however, the next seventeen days seem very daunting. Bring on Tuesday 17th April, when I can breathe again!