Sunday 29 April 2012

Positive Outcomes Only

I'm doing a yes-man in my head. Nothing is negative anymore. Words like 'nothing', 'can't', 'shouldn't' and 'no' are being fazed out. I want to be the change in my own world, and hopefully infect others with it too, as some of my friends are suffering from a serious case of 'can't see the light'. I'm going to pull them through it somehow, but I have to be the right person to do so first.

My first step is smiling. Smile when it rains, laugh when things get worse, shake off that bad feeling and find that tiny spark of light in every gloomy day. I don't want to be the alec-baldwin-in-friends person, funny as he was, I just want to be that person that can help, and looks cheerful, and doesn't let the little things get her down.

Life is worth living to the full, and I want to start that right now.