Monday 11 June 2012

The Iron-Foot Tournament

I want to write a script about Inflataball. Is that do-able?

I may watch Dodgeball for inspiration. But I need more of a uni/college basis. I might add, I am so slow at writing nowadays, it will not appear any time soon, but this is my virtual 'dibs' claim. So suck it, boys, its mine.

But obviously when/if I ever get words on to paper, shall email it to all for suggestion / appraisal.

I might write a blog about my new work colleagues. Its such a mish-mash of people I really get on with, and people I would happily bludgeon to death with a frying pan. Not that they know what a frying pan is... and yet call themselves 'chef'... Urgh.

So, expect that in the pipeline soon. For now, I will enjoy the rest of my day off, and hopefully do a bit of writing. Peace out mother-truckers.