Friday 14 September 2012

Start of Term

You know how certain habits go with certain things? Like people who smoke always want one after a pint, or people who do exercise want healthy food after a work out, etc etc. Last night a brand new season of Glee started in America, so I watched it this morning, and it feels like I should be getting ready to go to a lecture, or go to the library. Glee is University for me - even last year when in Brighton, I'd watch it and feel a little rush of inspiration or something, so I would try to do something vaguely creative - and right now my fingertips are buzzing, wanting to do some writing. I want to drive up to the UEA right now, find a quiet spot in the library and read about film theory. I don't want to go to Ellingham Hall to clean for three hours, and later today go over to the Durrants auction and help my Mum. I want to be at the UEA already, I've got ten days to wait and I just can't, I'm brimming with excitement and eagerness.

Also, brand new episode of Glee made me cry twice. It is BACK! Now just for some New Girl, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother... and I'm sorted until Christmas!