Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Car and I

We're off on an adventure tonight.

At about quarter to ten this evening, I'll set off, heading for Stansted Airport, where I will be picking up a Maz-shaped person.

We will drive to Bristol, eating chocolate, drinking red bull, maybe even real food will be consumed.

Maybe have a drink in Bristol before heading to the hostel.

Tomorrow morning bright and early will we shimmy down to Weston-Super-Mare to see her half-sister for breakfast / brunch.

We will then drive from WSM to Torquay, Devon. I don't know which parent she's heading to first, but will we no doubt get a bit of lunch or something, and then I will bid farewell to one of my best friends, and set off without her, heading east for Southampton.

Probably early evening time I will arrive, park up at the Travelodge, shower and change, and then go find my boys. Specifically Coates, Will, Al, maybe Macina, and Sophie. And I will buy Coates a birthday drink, and merriment will be had, and if all else fails, Sophie and I will be drinking on a park bench.

Then Thursday morning, we breakfast, probably in Frankie and Bennys. Maybe have a cheeky cocktail too! And maybe even stay long enough to visit the Cowherds. And then I journey back to Norfolk to make it to Norwich for my 7pm shift at the Rumsey.


And that, my friends, is how me and the yaz roll. Just bouncing from place to place, enjoying the smiles and the sunshine.

So I'll see you on the other side!