Sunday 11 December 2011

Bucket List

There are so many things that I want to achieve / finally do / experience in this world. Today I'm going to try to write these down. I will probably forget many things, and edit this slowly over the years, and hopefully do a lot of them too, so the list slowly but surely decreases.

Chapter 1: Adrenaline
  • Bungy Jump
  • Jump out of a plane
  • Do a 'theme-park' tour of America
  • Ride the top 10 biggest rollar coasters in the world (one done, 9 to go!)
  • Learn to surf / wind-surf / para-glide (any the water-related sports)
Chapter 2: Music
  • Go to ONE famous music festival
  • See Muse live
  • See Mumford and Sons live
  • See Linkin Park live
  • See Les Mis / The Lion King / The Jersey Boys at the west end / broadway
  • See Robbie and/or Take That live
Chapter 3: Writing
  • Write the whole series of 'Impressions'
  • Write a novel
  • Write something of each genre
  • Write a video-game script
  • Work on a comic book / graphic novel series
Chapter 4: 'Fame' and Fortune
  • Meet at least 1 person from each top 5 list
  • Earn enough money to send my future children to the best school possible
  • Be involved in the making of a film
  • be involved in the making of a music video (of a GOOD band)
  • Help my friends + family accomplish their dreams
  • No matter where life takes me, be true to myself and follow my heart
  • Love my career
Chapter 5: Miscellaneous
  • Be part of a project to help children and teens i.e. youth club
  • Make a difference, in a good way
  • Inspire people
  • Love, and be loved, and look back with no regrets, no lost dreams, and no abandoned hopes 
I want to live the life that I want. Other people constantly tell me what they want from my life - as much as I am a generous person, I must put my own wants and needs first. In time, my list will mature, and develop, and my adrenaline-seeking days may be replaced by children and/or career - but for now, I know what I want. It would be wrong to seek anything else but those things.