Wednesday 7 December 2011

A Little Less Sixteen....

I had an awesome time at high school. Things were shit occasionally, but all those moments fade away when I remember just how excellent life was. I literally used to be so excited to just wake up.

Where did that go?

Am I boring now? Have I lost my sense of adventure? I want to feel young again. The past few months, and even the majority of third year, I had to concentrate so hard on getting life right, on achieving my goals and just surviving with money that I didn't put any energy into making sure I was having fun. I wonder now if it's too late to get it back, as I'm crippled with adult worries and thoughts. I'm going to try, as inexpensively and casually as possible, to get that feeling of total serenity and joy back.

I miss being a teenager, but I know that it's not something that I can just turn around to and get back. Life has changed in so many ways, I just hope I haven't.