Sunday 20 May 2012

Cold May

My throat feels swollen and horrible. Illness is creeping upon me, and it's the worst timing. I had nothing to do for a week, and was fine. Worked for four days, getting ill, and still got one day more to work. And just got a call from the local-ish pub asking to do my first shift on Saturday, 11am, lunch shift and dinner shift, and work Sunday too. I need to be better by then. Can't be infecting everybody's lunches!

I am also really angry with one person, but because they are ignoring my texts, its really hard to be angry with them. Like, I'd have to go out of my way to tell him I'm angry, and he's not worth all that trouble. It's really frustrating. I want to hate him, but he hasn't done anything that I can hate, because it's his lack of action I hate. GAH.

On the plus side, I'm having a good weekend, and my mind is too busy to worry about silly things. I hope that all this emotion I have that seems to be floating in time and space, waiting for who it belongs to, can grasp reality soon. I'm not comfortable having so many emotions that I can't deal with. It makes my dreams really dense and boggy, like dirty water. They make no sense and I can't enjoy them... So I have been waking up promptly and am now ill. Catch 22?

I'm also playing Diablo 2 again. For absolutely no reason. My computer isn't compatible with it, so it's a bit dodgy, but its good to come home and hack up some monsters and undead folk. Takes the edge off all my loose emotions.

Hopefully the next entry will describe how successful my first shift is. Fingers crossed!