Wednesday 19 June 2013

One Day Son

There's so much going on in my head right now. And I've had too little sleep to deal with most of it, so last night I had one extensively excruciating dream which tried to deal with a billion things in ten seconds and hurt my head a bit. I need to get out of this house. My brother is home, so I want to see him, but I can't be here. I need out.

I'm in one of those moods when I just want to listen to loud rock music all day long.

My dissertation is scaring me. Its this ominous thing just beyond the horizon and I can't see it to focus on my enemy, I can only cower in fear.

I'm running away today to get some writing done.

And all I want to do, my escape right now, is to watch all of The Secret Diaries of a Call Girl.


I feel the same way I felt last year at this time - the pressure of the business is thwarting my own hopes and plans.