Saturday 6 July 2013

Hormone Replacements

Tomorrow, I will tell you about my sister. I will tell the tale of today's adventures in A&E. I will also explain my new epiphany about my family and my feelings towards them.

Tomorrow I will also talk about a boy I know. He's a very special boy, and I want to explain why.

Today has been a good day, overall. Today I have been very busy doing very little. Its strange to reflect on 14 hours of sunlight-bathing and waiting-room sitting. Tomorrow, I will explain further.

Tomorrow, hopefully, my new sunburn will be less new, less bright, less embarrassing. Tomorrow will also be sunny and hot, so I will be more forthcoming with suncream.

Tomorrow I must wake up at 5am to go to work. So this blog entry must now conclude, for I must sleep.


Until tomorrow.